I am convinced that the lasting treasure at Freeman Academy is not the outstanding music, arts or academics, but rather the delicate and vibrant community! What a difference, what a deep joy it can bring to experience life’s struggles and successes as part of a faith community.”
- Freeman Academy infuses Christ’s call into all learning through Anabaptist principles.
- We seek to stimulate students to think critically and integrate knowledge with faith, service, artistic expression, and practical experiences.
- Freeman Academy cultivates the unique God-given gifts of each student in a safe, caring, and creative environment.
- Love of God: This is the center of our life as a school, most visible in worship together, and infusing all other aspects of Freeman Academy as an institution.
- Love of Learning: Freeman Academy educates for life-long learning, not merely for grades, testing, or college admissions. We focus on critical thinking, critical reading, critical writing, and critical listening.
- Loving Our Neighbor: We are committed to justice, peacemaking, and service. We focus not only on the classroom and our local community, but on wider society in our learning, worship, and creative work.
- As We Love Ourselves: All lives have inherent dignity as creations of God. We are mindful of the variety of stresses on the lives of students and staff, of the many ways their self-worth is challenged externally and internally on a