Freeman Academy has a new student information system/gradebook program! We will be using Schoology for attendance, grading, parent communication, and more.
Visit Freeman Academy’s Schoology page @ https://app.schoology.com/login
National School Lunch Program
As part of the National School Lunch Program, nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session. The program is called the Summer Food Service Program Outreach. Click the link for more information:
Teacher Class Postings
All teachers are now posting assignments or class announcements to Infinite Campus. Some teachers might have additional class management sites that they use for more in-depth class material. Also, teachers may notify you of class happenings or assignments through email.
Students can access their school e-mail accounts via a web browser by using mail.freemanacademy.org/owa
There may be some security exceptions that need to be added. The username and password is the same as students login to the campus computers.S
How to Use Amazon Smile
Shop on Amazon Smile, and Amazon will donate a percentage to Freeman Academy!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in
- Choose your charity – type in “Freeman Academy” in the search box, and choose the first result of Freeman Academy & Freeman Junior College
- BEGIN SHOPPING! Once you’ve selected Freeman Academy as your charity, everything else functions the same. Shop for your favorite products or the perfect gift. Most products are eligible on Amazon Smile–if not, you’ll be notified. You can checkout normally as well. No extra cost is passed onto you–Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Freeman Academy!
- Make sure to bookmark smile.amazon.comas your starting page for Amazon.
- 2018-19 Student Handbook
- Acceptable Use of Technology
- 2018-2019 Calendar
- Student Supply List
- Student Family Information
- College Scholarship Information
- Medical Consent Form
- Medical Information Form
- Eligibility Policy
- SDHSAA Athletic Physical Form
- HSAA Physical Exams
- Concussion Form
- Dorm Handbook
- Financial Aid Information
- FA-Private Music Lesson Policy
- Yankton Shuttle Form